Couples Massage Workshops
Have you ever been asked by your partner or spouse for a massage? “Could you rub my neck or back” is generally the request and felt unsure of what to do or simply, said “I’m too tired” or “my fingers hurt!” after about a minute into it?
My Couples Massage Workshops are designed to provide participants the necessary tools to give an effective 5 – 15 minute massage that is done in a supportive space amongst other couples. Along with learning various massage techniques, couples will learn about anatomy, physiology, safety, effective communication, and proper body mechanics.
There are many benefits beyond the pure enjoyment of giving and receiving massage that couples will enjoy:
- Provides space for bonding and intimacy
- Enables couples to have quiet time together
- Promotes relaxation of body, mind, and spirit
- Lessens anxiety and depression
- Reduces muscular pain and tension
- Increases circulation
- Tones the skin
- Relieves migraines and tension headaches
- Enhances immunity
- Stretches and tones muscle
- Increases joint mobility and flexibility
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Releases endorphins
- Relieves stress
- Reduces insomnia
- Increases overall sense of well-being
Workshops are done in a relaxed environment where participation is key. Couples and partners are encouraged to ask questions and have fun!
Pricing and Details
Workshops are $75 per couple and generally 90 minutes in length with a maximum of 5 couples per class. Emailed instructional handouts and parting gifts will be provided at the end of each workshop. Workshops are held at Dos Manos Wellness but may also be held at a “host home” where the host couple receives half off their registration!
To sign up, simply go to my booking link and search for available classes under “Workshops”.